● Company Name: Grab Haulier Sdn Bhd
● Location: Selangor
● Experience: 3 years and above
● Education: Degree
● Role: Sales Manager
● Industry: IT / Logistics
• We are a new start-up with big dreams. A subsidiary of an established logistic company, we are capitalising on the Internet of Things (IoT) to drive productivity & efficiency in the logistic industry. Our dream is to be the most reliable & comprehensive digital portal for the logistic industry in Malaysia.
• We are looking for bright, young, passionate and energetic characters to join our young family.
As our Sales Manager, you will be our “ Revenue Generator”. Your key responsibility would be to identify and approach the right prospects and turn them into committed users of our innovative platform.
• Responsible for the sales function. Identify and approach the right prospects and turn them into committed users of our innovative platform.
• Cold calling, making appointments, doing presentations, presenting proposals and quotations, ‘closing sales’ are all part of your portfolio.
• Continuously keep abreast with market intelligence such as industry trends, market and competitors activities whilst building strong knowledge in our platform.
• Onboarding of new users such as conduct product training.
• Work closely with customers and submitting clear feedback to our Product Manager on User experience and requirements.
• Work closely with our Product Development team to develop and roll out new functionalities.
• Work closely with the Finance account team on receivables & payables.
• Generate sales report to the management.
• Perform ad-hoc duty assigned by superior.
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
• Result oriented and performance driven.
• Positive attitude, self-discipline and able to work independently without supervision.
• Good team player and a team leader.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Possess own car.
• Conversant in at least 2 languages (English and/or Malay or Mandarin).
• Familiar with Pork Klang area.
• Experience and familiar with haulage industry and/or prime mover industry, such as spare parts, lubricants, tyres etc.
Freight Forwarder Division
• Experience and familiar with freight forwarder, shipping lines, LCL Consolidators etc.
• Experience and familiar with industries related to prime mover, freight forwarder, shipping lines, LCL Consolidators, container suppliers etc.
Required skill(s): Computer literacy, good communication and negotiation skills, sales, sales management, sales reporting, logistics
Required language(s): English and/or Malay or Mandarin
At least 3 years of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
Salary/benefit: Competitive basic salary with benefits.
No. of positions open : 3 ( Three )