Business Development Executive
● Company Name: Grab Haulier Sdn Bhd
● Location: Selangor
● Experience: 2 years and above
● Education: Degree
● Role: Business Development Executive
● Industry: IT / Logistics
• We are a new start-up with big dreams. A subsidiary of an established logistic company, we are capitalising on the Internet of Things (IoT) to drive productivity & efficiency in the logistic industry. Our dream is to be the most reliable & comprehensive digital portal for the logistic industry in Malaysia.
• We are looking for bright, young, passionate and energetic characters to join our young family.
You are the ambassador to tell the story of Grab Haulier. As part of the accounts recruitment team, you will help us show people how Grab Haulier use technology to improve company efficiency by streamlining the existing operational processes.
• Research, identify and approach the right prospects and turn them into committed users of our platform.
• Close new business and grow existing accounts.
• Continuously keep abreast with market intelligence such as industry trends, and market and competitor’s activities whilst building strong knowledge in our platform.
• Continuously keep abreast with the logistics industry – Freight Forwarding/Haulage/Import Export Market/Shipping Lines.
• Onboarding of new users such as conducting product training.
• Work closely with customers and submit clear feedback to our Product Manager on User experience and requirements.
• Work closely with the Finance account team on receivables & payables.
• Perform ad-hoc duty assigned by superior.
• Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
• Experience and familiar with Logistics/Freight Forwarding/Haulier Industry/Import Export Market/Shipping Lines will be an added advantage.
• Result-oriented and performance-driven.
• Positive attitude, self-discipline and ability to work independently without supervision.
• Possess own car.
• Conversant in at least 2 languages (English and/or Malay or Mandarin).